Best Album Out There!| Posted November 09, 2008
This is one of the best albums out there and definitely the best RSJ release!
1. Intro 5/5 A classic string arrangement that starts off the killer album.
2. For the Love of God 5/5 A one-of-a-kind rock track that has a great string arrangement by the London Sessions Orchestra. Rebecca's vocals are also amazing on this song!
3. Reborn 5/5 A fun, techno song about being reborn in God.
4. Don't Worry 5/5 A brilliantly upbeat, encouraging son about... not worrying!
5. Merciful 5/5 Glorious. Best Rebecca St. James song there is. Just glorious.
6. One 5/5 A vibrant Britney Spears-esque song about become one with Christ.
7. Universe 5/5 Another thumping dance track with hot digital distortions, reminiscent of Cher.
8. Wait For Me 5/5 Rebecca's staple song about purity. Very intimate.
9. In Me 5/5 An uplifting worship song.
10. Lean On 5/5 A killer dance track has amazing digital effects.
11. All Around Me 5/5 Roaring guitars and pounding drums make this one of the best tracks.
12. Stand 5/5 An encouraging, beautiful song about spreading God's word.
13. My Hope 5/5 An achingly beautiful ballad about God's beauty.
Overall, this album is one-of-a-kind. Rebecca sounds mature beyond her years on this one. Buy it. Buy it! BUY IT!!!!!!
Great!| Posted January 26, 2008
This is a great CD! I also discovered that it's really fun to ice skate to, because there's this Christian ice skating rink I went to that played it, & I had a great time!
Brilliant Lyrics, Awesome Vocals, Good Rhythm| Posted January 09, 2008
This CD was added to my collection soon after it came out in 2000, and I still listen to it! It is one of my favorite CDs that has stood the test of years of new music. I have always been a fan of Rebecca St. James and this album proves why. I love how the first couple of songs include an orchestra, and then the next few songs seem to stay rocky while shifting away from the orchestra. A seemingly perfect transition between songs makes this one awesome disc. Rebecca has brilliant lyrics, awesome vocals, as well as good rhythm: a must have for all Christian music lovers!
Didn't like it...| Posted October 03, 2007
I am a Rebecca St. James fan, but I did not like this album. I bought it on sale at the local Christian bookstore because I like the song "Wait for Me", but was very disappointed when I listened to the rest of the album. Her music style is ever-changing, but the style of this album just isn't what suits Rebecca's voice the best. I gave the cd to one of our youth group kids who seemed to like it so "to each his own".
It couldn't have a better title!| Posted August 06, 2007
I really can't express how much this album did for me. It literally transformed me in a wonderful way. It came to me at the perfect time, in a perfect way. I was really blow away by how good this music was and how beautiful and honest Rebecca St. James' voice was. I'm a HUGE all around music fan, and this album has made the most impact on me spiritually. I'm not knocking anyone else's musical preference, but some of the worship artists now, just don't sound authentic or natural, the way Rebecca St. James does.
Someone else's "transform album" might come in the form of a heavy metal ablum or a Steven Curtis Chapman record, but this album was mine and I'll never forget it.
Good.| Posted August 06, 2007
Rebecca st. James dose a really good job on this Cd. I can't say its my fav. Cd by her but its good. It has good lyrics, and most of the songs have a good beat to them. Rebecca has come far from her first album, I don't like her first album very much at all. But this one is good.