Way Back Home is the title of an album by guitarist Phil Keaggy, originally released in 1986, on Pan Pacific Records. The album was drastically reworked and re-released in 1994 on Sparrow Records.
* Phil Keaggy: Guitars, vocals, electric bass, recorders
* Alex Acuña: Drums
* Ken Lewis: Drums, percussion
* Brad Dutz: Percussion.
* David Stone: String bass.
* Jim Isaacs: Oboe, English horn.
* Jon Clarke: Clarinet, soprano sax, oboe.
* Blair Masters: Keyboards.
* Alicia Keaggy: Vocals.
* Olivia Keaggy: Additional Harmony.
* Danny O'Lannerghty: String bass.
* Allan Bradley: Piano.
* Ian McKinnell: Cello.
* John Walls Strings and Woodwinds arrange by Tom Howard.
* String Section: Pavel Farkus, Gail Cruz, R. F. Peterson, Ken Burwood-Hoy.
* Produced and Arranged by Phil Keaggy.
* Recorded at Weddington Studio, North Hollywood, California; Whitefield Studios, Santa Ana, California; Salt Mine Studios, Nashville, Tennessee; The Dugout, Nashville, Tennessee.
* Original tracks engineered by: Bob Cotton, Peter Hayden, Thom Roy and Eddie Keaggy.
* Remixed and engineered by: The Incredible Russ Long.
* Second Engineer: Martin Woodlee.
* Mastered by: ken Love at Mastermix.
* Art direction: Karen Philpott.
* Design: Sara Remke.
* Photography: Ben Pearson.
Click here to add a video. Click to add lyrics if not listed.