Speaking all over the Unites States about apologetics issues, Charlie Campbell has heard just about every question skeptics have to offer. In this concise, reader-friendly handbook, he provides brief responses to the top-40 questions that keep people from the faith, such as…
* What evidence do you have that God exists?
* How do you know the Bible is actually true?
* What about those who have never heard of Jesus?
* Will they be condemned to hell?
* If God is so loving, why does He allow evil and suffering?
* How can you say Jesus is the only way to heaven?
* Don’t all religions basically teach the same thing?
* Aren’t a lot of churchgoers hypocrites?
With a gracious introductory note to skeptical readers and a generous sprinkling of inspiring quotes throughout, this handy resource is an enjoyable read as well as a powerful evangelistic tool.
Harvest House Publishers