""If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." -1 Corinthians 13:1-8"
Pop, rock, dance, I'm a sucker for great club beats. :)
Music, Acting, Hanging w/ Friends, Writing, Digital Editing, Movies and STAR WARS!!!
About Me Hi I'm Josiah, an 18 year old guy from the pacific northwest of the USA.
21 Things About Me...
1. I love culture. Especially European and South American culture.
2. I love anything to do with media, such as music and movies.
3. I LOVE STAR WARS!!!!! It's like a lifestyle for me.
4. I'm a huge fan of fantasy books and films such as The Lord of the Rings, The Circle Trilogy, The Chronicles of Narnia and The Hunger Games.
5. My favorite author is Ted Dekker
6. My favorite singer is Rebecca St. James.
7. I am 18 and am a freshman in college.
8. I am single.
9. I have written over 200+ songs
10. I love pop music.
11. I get along really well with girls. :D
12. My little sister is NRT member nrg4ever.
13. I'm attending Oregon State University for college.
14. Seafood is my favorite food group
15. I LOVE Disney movies!! (esp The Lion King)
16. My favorite colors are green and blue
17. I own 1 dog named Tuxedo.
18. I like making random movies with my sister and my cousin and my best friends.
19. I love Seattle and I wish that I lived there.
20. I'm obsessed with CHRISTMAS!!! :D
21. Jesus is the love of my whole life. His love makes my head spin and fills my heart with peace and grace. :D
REBECCA ST. JAMES
Favorite secular artists include Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Lady GaGa, Mariah Carey, Alexandra Stan, Pia Toscano, Pixie Lott, Maroon 5, and the incredible Miley Cyrus.
Latest Blog Entries
11.27.09 Songs and Albums of the Decade [read more]
iTunes Session by LIGHTS This iTunes Session is absolutely fantastic. The production is wonderful and LIGHTS sounds even better live than on a studio recording. Definitely worth purchasing for all of LIGHTS' diehard fans.
NoiseTrade Sampler 2011 by Plumb This album works as a great free sampler for those who havnen't heard Plumb's music. It includes six of her greatest hits, including two completely new remixes. The original studio versions of Beautiful and History and In My Arms are beautiful as ...
Gold by Britt Nicole Britt Nicole is easily one of the most popular and youthful female artists in the Christian music industry. Her music is catchy, uplifting, and powerful. With two incredible releases under her belt (plus a great acoustic EP), Britt returns with ...
Siberia by LIGHTS Two years ago, Canadian pop songstress Lights released her debut album The Listening, which opened to critical acclaim and spawned five hit singles. The album also found its way to America’s indie musical movement and charted in the lower regions ...
All We Need by Rachael Lampa
Since the year 2000, Rachael Lampa has been one of the most successful female artists in the industry. With four number one singles to her name and three highly acclaimed studio albums, Lampa returns to music after a few years of ...